If I had a thing to give you, I would tell you one more time that the world is always turning toward the morning.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Always On My Mind
I'll have a more fleshed out memorial/tribute/thoughts later on, but I wanted to get SOMETHING up. He was my favorite wrestler, and I'll really miss him.
RIP. As I said earlier, I will commiserate with you while watching more wrestling tonight. I was hoping that the Word Verification "word" would include the letters rip, or maybe eddy, but it did not.
Wow - I was floored to read about Eddie this morning. Viva los Guerreros. Such a huge loss for anyone with any appreciation of pro wrestling. Eddie will always be one of the great ones. Latino heat forever.
5 comments:
oh dude i didnt know it was that guy... the ladder thing i watched with adam with the son...
crazy.
sorry ohio :( adam's here all depressed too :(
RIP. As I said earlier, I will commiserate with you while watching more wrestling tonight. I was hoping that the Word Verification "word" would include the letters rip, or maybe eddy, but it did not.
:( :(
Wow - I was floored to read about Eddie this morning. Viva los Guerreros. Such a huge loss for anyone with any appreciation of pro wrestling. Eddie will always be one of the great ones. Latino heat forever.
Thanks so much for posting your thoughts. I wish I knew who you were, though.
Sorry, that was me; forgot to sign the first time around.
Do thwy know what was the cause of death yet?
[world wrestling kehntertainment]
Post a Comment