So, I had this dream a few nights back and really didn't think much of it. It was kind of weird, but it's not like there were zombpires or anything. Remember my zombpire dream from last year? Ah, that was a good one. Anyway, usually if I don't write it down or make a concerted effort to commit it to memory, my dreams fade away. This one hasn't. That probably doesn't mean anything. One time about six years ago I dreamed I was killing Franz with a rubber novelty mallet, for instance. I never actually did it. Anyway (part two), this is what I remember of the dream. Prepare to be underwhelmed.
The basic set up is, I'm riding my bike along the side of the freeway (the freeway is adjacent to the woods in my dream, so there's a path I can safely ride along on), and Jonathan/Shadow is with me, riding on my back. If I could have chosen, I would have put him in a basket attached to the bicycle, but I wasn't consulted. So, there we are, me and Jonathan, riding along, when no less than a WOLF starts chasing us. We rode away, but the wolf kept pace with us pretty well and then started to appear in front of us. This required a lot of turning around and doubling back, and President Meowington was very frightened. Eventually, the wolf bit me. It was a really wussy bite though, and I was kind of disappointed that my subconscious regards wolves as so benign. After all, if I ever meet one, I kind of hope that I'll be smart enough to fear the Hell out of it. But that's beside the point. Jonathan and me finally get off the freeway and to a huge McDonalds, where he is drawn to the ball pit. So we play in the ball pit and on the slide for a while, and that was pretty much it.
So yeah, nothing real special as a dream, except it seems that in dreams I view Jonathan as Dave does in real life (which is disturbing on more than one level). Anyhow, the President was safe and sound at the end, and McDonald's ball pits are as awesome as your imagination wants them to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ohhhh, and here I thought I was at the wrong blog and Dave had magically updated. Woops!
And are you sure it wasn't an oversized rubber novelty mallet?
Oh, it was oversized.
spukie say: i was once thrown out of the garden of eden by the devil. he got all pissed off that i was looking over his shoulder at a guy i had a crush on at the time. :)
Was he a snake? The Devil, that is.
Post a Comment