
Marc Loyd, announcer whom I barely remember. Peace be with you.

Mordecai, who made such a huge impact in his three weeks on WWE television that this is the best picture of him I found.

Sorry Adam, but it's true. Lil' Spike Dudley is gone, gone, gone.

I guess kid's have the power to get fired after all. Hope he enjoyed Torrie.

Gangrel, for once, not smiling.

Jimmy Yang; the best kept secret in WWE, his Velocity series with Paul London was phenomenal. He'll do just fine in Ring of Honor and overseas.

From boy band phenom to post-apocalyptic survivalist, Shannon Moore was always willing to die for your pleasure.

Hard to believe they got rid of Maven, who more or less grew into being a wrestler right on WWE television.

Mark Jindrak, who just standing there looks like he should be the biggest wrestling star ever, was actually starting to improve before this. Hopefully he doesn't give up.

This one hurts. That's all I'll say. I love you, Dawn.

I know that April will be saddened by this, but hey, his action figure has the Jannetty Jam. Can't go wrong there.

Tough Enough 2's own Hot Tub Ho, Jackie Gayda. At least she'll have company...

...in the form of husband Charlie Haas, who I never thought got a fair shake in WWE. Given half a chance, this guy could have been a huge star. Maybe he still will be.

If there is any justice in the world, Ted Turner will hire Paul Heyman to run a new wrestling company for him and Matt Morgan will be brought in, pushed correctly, and be the biggest star on the planet. This guy is the real deal. He doesn't have it in the ring yet, but my God can he talk.

Kenzo Suzuki should have lifetime employment on the strength of his singing "New York, New York" in Boston alone.

Help reinvent tag team wrestling in the year 2000, and by 2005, creative has nothing for you. Way it goes, I guess. Muto will be knocking on your door any day now, though.
Cody thinks that WWE should use all the new salary room to sign that hot, young talent, Jeff Jarrett. Cody also thinks it's 1993.
Well, that's it. So far. A lot of other names are rumored to be on the chopping block, and I'll be back here with pictures and tears when things are official.

4 comments:
Jeff Jarrett rules and you know it.
that meat loaf guy has man boobies.
Vampires are too busy to train.
yeah that's true. unless he lived in alaska during their darker months. then he'd be able to do a hell of a lot. vampires must love alaska.
Post a Comment