Friday, June 17, 2005

For all y'alls that didn't know

Everyone's favorite indy superstar is... no longer indy? That's right, CM Punk has signed a WWE deal and after spending enough time in Ohio Valley Wrestling to become accustomed to the big ass rings, will likely debut on television. Huzzah. Welcome to the big time, Punker. I could make a joke about him headlining HeAt for the entirety of his contract, but I'll think positively and hope for a series of matches against Shelton and Angle in the next six months. I wish you well, pal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even the Japanese hos cannot contain their love of the Punk

5 comments:

Funky D said...

I'm sure this signing has all sorts of ramifications, but the important one is...what does this mean for our quest for the G.I. Joe shirts??? I'm assuming it means that they are an endangered/extinct species, but maybe WWE wants to handle the royalties involved to produce it themselves??? I know, that's not gonna happen. Fuck.

Andy said...

I don't know. WWE produced a Scarface knockoff/parody shirt for Eddy last year. This would fall into the same category, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

A little more talk about the roofing business and a little less talk about wrestling.

Anonymous said...

the man needs to know his role and shut his mouth. All I gotta say is that if CM Punk is good enough for the Japanese ho's, he's good enough for this Chinese-American Ho.

[kehneth]

Andy said...

If the Man wants less talk about wrestling, I REALLY suggest that the Man stop reading this blog.