Don't talk about CM Punk. See if I care. Eat it!
Moving on...
This evening Ashley, Jason and I began Blockbuster Summer 2005 proper, taking in probably the best movie I've seen all year, "Batman Begins". Casting Cillian Murphy? Genius. Tom Wilkinson as a mob boss? A treat. Christian Bale without wack '80s hair? DA BOMB. See it.
Tomorrow is "Land of the Dead", and if you know anything about me, you know that you'll be seeing a LOT of content up here tomorrow night after I get back from that. Till then, peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I commented last time.
Yeah, are we supposed to geek out over two consecutive CM Punk posts??? And, I agree with Dave, though he should probably go to bed.
Ouch, my colon.
Hey Andy,
Are you a San Antonio Spurs fan? If not, you should know that they did have the good taste to play the old-skool Undertaker theme during the intro of the starting lineups in Game 6. (Naturally, they did it while introducing the visiting Pistons)
Tim Dunkehn
Yeah, they did that for game two as well.
Post a Comment