-Not a lot happening lately. I went to my first Clippers game of the season and actually witnessed not only a late game comeback, but also the stalwart baseballers holding a lead in the top of the 9th inning, marking the first non full 9 inning Clippers game I've attended in lord knows how long. Unfortunately, I also saw the newish Clippers mascot "Krash". "Krash" is a parrot, or macaw, or some kind of stupid bird. I don't know why his name is Krash. But I hate him. Lou Seal was bad enough, but this is too far. Where's Captain Clipper and his big headed goodness? Andrew was the Dime a Dog night champ, polishing off his alotted five. I came up short with three and a half, and Dave finished a disastrous dead last with three. Next game for me will be June 11th with Mick Foley for some reason.
Beyond that, I've really got nothing going on personally, sadly. So... short takes on E3!
-The Nintendo Revolution has me all a flutter with its promise of classics on Demand. Essentially it would be like i-tunes, where for a nominal fee, you can download old NES, Super NES, N64, and even Gamecube games right onto your Revolution's hard drive. If this turns out to be as promising as it sounds, that will definitely be my first purchase in the new console wars. Also, they're guaranteeing a new Earthbound game for the console which is so awesome I don't know what to do with myself.
-I'm still fervently anti Sony, so fuck the PS3 and it's wack boomerang controllers. It won't get a dolla outta me.
-I'll probably pick up the X-Box 360 at some point, too. "Selective backward compatability" concerns me, though.
Alright, I'll try to lead a more interesting life in the next couple of days. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Because it led to Sega's demise in the console wars, ignoring the fact that Sega can't market a product to save its life.
Being smuggled into lecture halls across the country SOON!
As far as the Clippers game, the tickets were $5.00
Ah DAAAAAAAAAANGEROUS BACKDROPPPPPAH!
DAMN. He picked the wrong former All Japan Women's Champion to purse snatch. That's so awesome.
Post a Comment