Saturday, February 26, 2005

Let's go ahead and git-r-done

May 13th is Ring of Honor's return date to Dayton, so let's go ahead and get tickets ordered pronto. Can anyone think off the top of their head of any conflicts with this date?

Apparently the show last night weas pretty rockin, and again I apologize for all the confusion. But let's (those who want to go at least) make sure it doesn't happen again. The quick turnaround for another show is pretty nice, too. Tickets go on sale Monday.

4 comments:

Funky D said...

Fuck. I'm 99.3% sure that Emily graduates from Wittenberg that day. Now, Springfield ain't far from Dayton...but there's probably no way to do both (and I don't think I would want to). I will confirm this tomorrow.

katato said...

ps. that tad hamilton movie is on HBO so i thought of you and your innocent man love...

=)

Andy said...

Then I think I should put it in my DVD player! !!!

Andy said...

...plus wild for the night?