Well, it's pretty clear that Big Dave couldn't be properly celebrated in a mere day, so a week later, I'm back with new hotness. Well, sort of.
I don't have a lot to say, but I do think I'd be doing a disservice if I didn't pay my respects to Ossie Davis. Best portrayal of JFK ever. Sorry "Clone High", but it's true. He was a shining light in the civil rights movement and his impact on American culture will never be forgotten, I'm sure. I liked him on "Evening Shade" back in the day, too.
We've got EIGHT folks rollin' out to Dayton on the 25th. That's insane. The rings will never be more honorable than that night, I tell ya what.
I bought Grudge-Gu. It's still creepy.
I saw "Boogey Man". It was also creepy, but there's a reason I seperated this and the above item. It SUCKED. It had great atmosphere in many portions of the movie, but my God was it just a big batch of nothing happening.
The "Scrubs" theme is actually a full song. It kind of sucks, but I really like it. Like, if it had come out in 2004, it might have beaten out both Rachel Stevens' "Some Girls" AND Britney Spears' "Toxic" as my favorite pop song of the year.
I should never have undertaken the Blogaversary post. It's way too big, and nobody is going to read it. Also, it's not going to be finished for another week, probably. I shouldn't have built it up at all.
John Cena's name has been bandied about for the next Predator movie. Okay, Cena's no Rock. He's more like a nise Mark Wahlberg, but if the Predator turned on his camouflage and said "You Can't See Me" I would party and freak out at my local cineplex.
I guess Doctor Phil did a show about someone's husband being addicted to wrestling today. Fuck Doctor Phil, and fuck the thought process that leads one to thinking that's a problem in the first place.
NBA Street Volume 3 is out and I don't have it yet. This presents a problem. A PROBLEM THAT WILL BE REMEDIED! Probably this weekend. That series is so awesome.
At this point, "Spirit of Radio" is playing on Winamp. Such a better song than "Tom Sawyer".
I have a huge crush on Soleil Moon Frye this week. "Punky Brewster" Season 2. Own it on DVD today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"It's way too big, and nobody is going to read it."
That has been said of many of my posts, and did that ever stop me??? Keep soldiering on, pal.
Also, "Spirit of Radio" is cool and all, but it's no "Closer to the Heart."
So many comments to make, but will I make them all? Let's find out.
re: Clone High's JFK, 3 words to demonstrate his superiority to all other JFK portrayals: "All night.....LONG."
re: Cena in Predator, ARGH! You totally defused what would be potentially the best moment of the movie. Now I'm convinced that Cena will smear himself with a cooling substance, and deliver the "catch gesture." And it will rule.
Spirit of Radio a better song? Hmmm. Maybe. It is harder to play...But I think Tom Sawyer is catchier.
-Keith
NO FATTIES!!! NO FATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!
"I guess Doctor Phil did a show about someone's husband being addicted to wrestling today. Fuck Doctor Phil, and fuck the thought process that leads one to thinking that's a problem in the first place."
oh you too funny. THIS is why we're friends... oh man. anyone that says fuck dr. phil is okay in my book, not that i mean that literally, or that you care if you're okay with me, or that i even have a book at all...
or DO i!?!?
yeah. sleepy. so nice to revisit the blog! it's pretty and green now!!!
ps. this is katie. did you guess that already?
Post a Comment