Some things I'm not going to talk about in this post that people might expect me to mention, and that's because I really don't know what to say. So as I take the long journey towards trying to care about stupid shit that doesn't matter again, I turn my attention towards my favorite topic that I'm completely burnt out on: the presidential election. A couple of months ago, I found a panel from an old GI Joe comic depicting Cobra Commander giving what appeared to be a politically motivated speech about his love of America. I said something about "Cobra Commander for President" and people chuckled. I figured that was the end of it. Just a few days ago, however, I found something on the wonderful, wonderful Internet that pretty much answered the question of whether I was ever going to return to the realm of online punditry. It's pretty self explanatory, so without further ado...
There are true believers everywhere, I tells ya!
Bad news on the blog front though. Only one day into the re-launch, disaster has struck. When I changed the template, I forgot that I was using an external comment service. I had just grown so accustomed to "Comment This" I accepted it as part of the blog's natural programming. So now all of my comments... nay, YOUR comments, have been wiped out. Every off topic conversation, every Kehn rhyme, every Abe Duncanson guest appearance, even every instance of Kristy Arter longing for wrestling content! All washed away! So we start anew with Blog Spot's first party comment program, which is fine (No. It's not). So anyway, until tomorrow, baby, I'm back!

9 comments:
Yay blog.
-Cody
fuck signing up but listen
i wasnt mentioned for having memorable comments but i am willing to spam the hell out of all previous stories to make this place feel more like home to you andy
What the fuck is your new e-mail?
Ashley
Damn - I really did want to preserve my hateful Cody-bashing sonnet. You can never have too much Cody-hate.
[kehneth]
Ooo! Tom Savini, live and in color! what color was he? he was all gold and black when i met him, and he was reaaal shiny....ooo...shiny men....he made me lose my ability to speak english. that's how hypmotizingly shiny he was. and he was furry too. a shiny gold man with black fur.
Jesus. These anonymous posts are freaking me out.
If people would just register we could get rid of these anonymous comments. I mean, fight the power. Yeah, that's the ticker.
Anyway, I was planning on sending out a big E-mail to everyone with my new contact information and the relaunch announcement for the blog, so I'm surprised that people still managed to find it. The love of the blog nation is deep and far reaching.
why the hell would i need your email to find this thing?
is there some kind of gay email group that im missing out on?
ANDY
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463
FOR YOU FROM LUCAS AND THE INTERNET
Post a Comment