Friday, August 13, 2004
Livin' on the air in Cincinnati
So, with a fat paycheck (HA!) and giddy spirit, I accompany Andrew to our second annual Scribble Jam weekend in the Queen City. This year, Davekwon will be helping us kick out the jams on Saturday at least. Being Scribble Jam veterans, Andrew and I will be sure to put him through his paces and visit harrowing hazing rituals upon him, like making him listen to his own mix tapes and such. Haw! I kid the Dave. Anyway, I'll be back on Sunday afternoon, and then onward to Adam's for the "WWE's version of the Summer Games" SUMMERSLAM! Should be a good weekend, all things considered. Be sure to relive (or experience for the first time) the goodness that was Smackdown through my report one post below. I go nuclear on ads this time out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment