Tuesday, July 06, 2004

This coming Sunday. (SUNDAY, SUNDAY!)

I actually really want to see the RAW brand's Vengeance ppv, not only for the swank lineup, but also because a new friend of mine who is relocating to Columbus next month has expressed interest in coming to town for the event. He's a big time wrestling nerd, so I hope we can welcome him with open arms. We being Lee, Kehn, and Keith at this point, I guess. Still, it's a show I'd really love to order and watch with you all, so tell me yay or nay.

If you haven't been following, the announced lineup so far is

World Championship
Chris Benoit (c) versus Triple H

Intercontinental Championship
Randy Orton (c) versus Edge

Chris Jericho versus Batista

Tag Team Championships
La Resistance (c) versus Ric Flair and Eugene

No DQ Baby's Daddy Match
Matt Hardy versus Kane

They'll probably throw a couple more matches on top, but I think Benoit and Triple H are going to go pretty long, so maybe not.

Anyway, I know SFU is on Sunday, but thankfully, there's the magical taping machine mcjigger.

No comments: