It was nice to watch RAW with a crowd last night. I think it was the first time I didn't watch it solo in about six weeks. I don't remember a lot about it, but Gail Kim is getting better, Shawn Michaels had a really masturbatory match, and Eugene is really fun to watch.
This will probably be my last blog entry for a couple of days, as (if anyone is unaware) I'm flying out to Sacramento for the big wedding today. Unlike last September when I was planning on staying out there 4-EVA, and thus didn't get to see too many sights or outlying cities, this time I'll be a rockin' Heartland tourist with the lovely and talented KJ playing sherpa.
Anyway, I'm about to take off to see ol Papa Napier at Riverside (operation was a success, he should be perfectly fine), so I'll have to cut this short. I love you all and have a nice June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment