Sunday, May 16, 2004



2004: Anybody but Bush
__________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow morning marks my return to the ranks of the work-a-day shlubs that make this country go 'round. Of course, I've only got three weeks of employment, so if anybody hears anything about a job possibility for an underqualified caucasian male, holla.
__________________________________________________________________

BaseBrawl didn't attain the epic levels of last years show, but I got to see a Dean Malenko trainee, three women fumble their ways through what could generously be referred to as a "match", and the ever awesome Nigel McGuiness, so it wasn't all bad. Plus, the Clippers beat the Bisons. Or... the Bisons beat themselves, with a rockin' FIVE errors. Minor league baseball. Gotta love it.

I remember when going to a Clippers game was a big deal. The stadium was like a catherdral. Looking out on that field after it had been maintained was what I imagined Heaven might be like. Something about baseball has always just made sense to me on a very basic level. I relate to it really well. I should go to more OSU games, also. I take my local teams for granted.
__________________________________________________________________

Getting to watch "Angel" hasn't panned out yet, so hopefully by Thursday afternoon that will be done. Ashley, I'm looking at YOU. Sorry about the miscommunication Saturday night, too.
__________________________________________________________________

Monday is a big ol' triple header at Studio 35. Who amongst you will be hardcore enough to sustain throughout all three films!?

For this not in the know, it's "Hellboy", "The Punisher", and then capping things off with "Raging Bull".
__________________________________________________________________

On that note, I'm off. But remember, whether you're in the trenches or watching Oprah, when you cast your ballot, mark it "Cobra".

No comments: