The continuation of THE VOYAGE will have to wait until another time. I am still too battle weary from the ordeal to go into it right now. That and I'd rather talk about Smackdown and Angel and how rocking both were.
Non wrestling nerds, you might want to skip over this portion. Non Angel nerds, you might want to skip the portion AFTER the wrestling portion. Just fair warning.
Columbus's pride and joy, The Bashams, lost the tag team titles to 2/3 Cool, a duo that was hugely popular... in the year 2000. Way to create new stars there, WWE. Hopefully this is just a transition to your tag team saviors and mine... Shelton and Charlie.
Big Show has the best theme music ever. Billy Gunn does not. He SOOOOO does not. Randy Newman meets Belinda Carlisle meets Billy Ray Cyrus (thanks Lee)
Coredlia is dead. And a whole bunch of other shit happened. Lindsey got superpowers somehow. I love that any time that anyone becomes imbued with super powers in the Whedon-Verse, another character saying something about "mojo" is all the explanation that is needed. At least Warren had a power stone.
Despite the awesome-i-tude of the episode, it appears that Lindsey and Coredlia are both gone, at least for the short term. Fuck that. If the show wasn't hitting on all cylinders right now, I swear... nah, I'd watch it anyway.
Wesley saying "kicking it old school" might have shorted out my funny fuse. If I see Ben Affleck's parents, I'll know for sure.
I hate Eve. She's supposed to be all evil and sexy and willowy, but she's just irritating, skinny and oddly configured. Okay, so there's one cylinder down.
NEXT WEEK: SPIKE IS A NAZI! I'm so there.
I sang Ashley a song into her voice mail today. She didn't seem impressed. Fuck that noise.
This is where I usually say something about Cody. He doesn't like that I smoke. He doesn't understand how cool I feel, though. Phillip Morris is too smart for me.
Julia is AWESOME. That's just for the record, in case any of my vast fanbase was wondering.
Andrew met Ghostface Killah today. Again. Whoopee.
Okay, so that's actually really cool. I'm just jealous.
Feeling content is really, really excellent. I reccomend it to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment