Interesting last couple of days. For me at least. I brought Julia out to meet you sorry lot of Columbus fucks. I'm happy to report that she really liked everyone that she met, even Lee.
Having a focused, dedicated conversation where the only noise to be heard for five hours are the voices of the two people involved is a pleasure that I had all but forgotten about.
We have to posse up and see Apollo Sunshine at Scully's. Low dough, baby! Low dough!
The Royal Rumble was tonight. Yeah. Royal Rumble like a motherfuck! Much like the 1992 version where Flair won it all, this was definitely a one match show. The Rumble match itself saved the show, and it saved it in a big way. Everything else was decent, but nothing was really "prime time" until the actual Rumble. It may have been the best one ever.
Unfortunately, attendance was not all that it could be. Cynthia's party took away Kehn, Lee, and Keith. At least Funky D rolled deep, bringing the much needed wrestling love. Even though he's on a "These indys need more exposure, the average wrestling fans are being screwed!" kick. Keith... your betrayal hurts. It hurts as much as the first time. Could have called back, man. Could have called back. :(
As for the party itself, how was I supposed to know that when Kehn says that it'll last from "4:30 to around 7:30", that what he really means is that people didn't even start showing up until around 8? He's tricky. But it's the way of his people and I respect that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment