Thursday, January 29, 2004

Am I here to amuse you?

The Beautiful and Beloved and I caught the "Big Fish"/"Goodfellas" double bill at Studio 35. I think that all gritty mob dramas were meant to be watched through a scratched glass window while sitting in a cramped booth smoking cigarettes. It also made the knowledge that Jimmy Conway is eligible for parole this year THAT much scarier.

Ashley has much less tolerance for the cold than I do. Must be all that Nordic blood running through my veins. Or maybe she's just a wuss.

Happy birthday to my delightful cousin Annie. She's legal in Canada, folks.

Cheers to Cody for sticking to his guns with his new diet and work out schedule. I expect to see you playing corner for OU in two years time.

Jeers to Andrew for not wanting to be Ashley's "friend friend".

Ultimate jeers to Andy for not leading a more interesting life, thus wasting the gentle reader's time. I'll try harder.

No comments: